⭐ I NEED MONEY URGENTLY, HELP ME ⭐ | HackPortals.org | Hack Forum • Warez Forum • Hack sitesi • Crack Forum • Hacker Sitesi • Hack Forumu • Instagram Hack Forum • Free Scriptler • Türk Hack Siteleri • Hack Forumu • Cracked Accounts • CC Forum

⭐ I NEED MONEY URGENTLY, HELP ME ⭐

mrdrewivanov

Gezgin
Ara 12, 2023
HPCoin
Hi all. I'm an ordinary guy from Russia, I live in St. Petersburg. I don't know English well, I translate through a translator. I hope you understand.

I'm gay. Yes, I like guys like me, not girls.

On November 30, 2023, the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation officially recognized the LGBT movement as an extremist organization and banned its activities in Russia, including the use of symbols of this movement.

I do not know what to do. I was faced with war, I am against war, but in 2022 I did not have the means to leave the country.

Now LGBT movements have been banned. In Russia I will be considered a terrorist.

I really want to leave, but I don’t have money. I ask all tolerant people to help me with my problem. Who can, help.

I want to go to Georgia, live there for 3-4 months and then get a visa to Europe, where there is no oppression for people like me.

I need money for moving, accommodation, food, learning English and obtaining a visa.

I have a crypto wallet. If you can help me financially, write me a private message on the forum, please. I'll send you the details.

Peace for everyone.

Üst Alt